How to connect to Bitget
This instruction serves as a guide for connecting the Bitget exchange to the ATAS platform.
You can find a brief description of the platform and download it at the following link:
If you do not have an account yet, you can register on the exchange using the following link:
Go to the menu of the ATAS platform’s main window and left-click Connections there.
The connection window will open:
Click Add to add a new connection.
After that, you will see a window with a list of available accounts and quote providers:
1) Enter the keys you generated in your personal account on the Bitget website in the connection window.
2) Click Finish.
* After setting up the connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - after adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click Connect.
3. Is market data - quote provider activation.
4. Auto connect - you must enable this option to connect automatically when the platform starts.
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete connection button.
7. A button to connect/disconnect the account.
Customer support service by UserEcho