To connect your real account with CQG (Continuum):
- You need to tell your broker you are going to be trading with ATAS ("Please add AdvancedT&S (ATAS) to my login _______. I’m aware of the additional cost. Full Name").
- In their turn, your broker will use CQG CAST back office to add ATAS as an enabled trading platform for your account (using AdvancedTS ID).
- After that you will be able to use ATAS to trade your CQG account.
Notice! CQG login allows you to connect to only one platform at a time (it can be used in several different platforms but not simultaneously). If you want to use it simultaneously in several platforms, you need to contact your broker and order extra login CQG.
To set the CQG connection in the ATAS platform, please, enter the Home tab of the main window of the ATAS platform and left-click the Connections button.
Then, the Connections window will open:
To add a new connection, click the Add button.
Select the CQG connection and press the Next button.
The connection window will appear:
If you have a real account enter your Login and Password and select Live server, then click the Next button.
* Logging level - logging level is selected by the user! On the logging level depends the amount of information about the connected account (that means, what will be shown in the logs, is necessary for the detection and elimination of errors). There are 4 levels of logging:
When the connection setting is done, press Connect button next to the CQG connection.
*After the connection is set up, please wait a minute before clicking Connect button.
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click the Connect button.
3. Is market data - Option to select a quote provider.
Important: The data feed would be incorrect if you use a few connections for the same market simultaneously. To avoid such problems, select only one data feed source for one market.
4. Auto connect - If you want the connection to occur automatically when the platform starts, then you must enable this option.
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete the connection button.
7. Connect/Disconnect button.
8. Button for adding a new connection.
9. Close button.
Customer support service by UserEcho