This calculator is used for the distribution of volumes by prices. It allows locating price levels with max volume/trade/bid/ask/delta for a time period of your choice. These levels are generally used as support/resistance levels.
To access this module, use:
1. All Prices Hot key.
2. Open menu, All Prices tab.
Then Instruments Manager window opens:
In this window, select the instrument from All Instruments tab list, or from Favorites tab list.
*How to add instruments to Favorites tab is described in detail here:
Then All Price window opens.
This calculator allows:
a) choosing both predefined intervals (current day, week, month, contract, etc.) and manually selected ones;
b) setting up the order of columns (click on the column name with the left mouse button and drag to the desired window area.)
Let’s review All Price window in detail:
1. Select Period.
2. Price Scale.
3. Displaying the tape on top of other windows (this function is also available in context menu).
4. Right-click on the tape to open the context menu.
Context menu description:
- Change Instrument.
- Settings. When clicking on this function line: Period and Price Scale are hidden (to restore them you should re-click on this line of context menu).
- On Top – display of the tape on top of other windows.
- Change Layout – change of the working layer.
- Clone Window – window cloning.
Values in the window are selectedin different colors:
- The maximum value in Volume and Trades columns is highlighted in red.
- Bid and Ask columns are compared and the maximum value is highlighted in white, and the minimum – in gray.
- The maximum positive delta in Delta column is highlighted in green, and the maximum negative delta – in red.
Customer support service by UserEcho