This DataSeies is designed for storing the decimal data for each bar.
It is added to each indicator by default.
It has the following properties:
- VisualType - visual layout. It could be, for example, a line, bar chart, arrow or something else.
- Width - width of the line, point, bar chart and so on.
- Color - colour.
- LineDashStyle - line style.
- ScaleIt - a flag that regulates the indicator auto-scale.
- ShowCurrentValue - a flag that regulates display of the most recent (current) value.
- ShowZeroValue - a flag that regulates display of zero values.
- Digits - a number of decimal places for displaying the DataSeries values in the price scale.
The DataSeries has the SetPointOfEndLine(int bar) method, which allows setting the line interruption point..
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho