The ATAS platform features the possibility to save chart configuration to templates, which enables quick importing and use of custom settings. To save a chart configuration, click on the highlighted icon in the chart menu.
This will open the Templates/Snapshots window.
This window consists of 2 tabs:
Templates: this tab includes all the color settings of the chart as well as indicators.
Snapshots: this tab includes a chart template, all the graphical elements on the chart as well as the type and the timeframe of the chart.
Saving configuration to Templates/Snapshots.
To save configuration to a template/snapshot:
- Type the name of the template/snapshot in the line indicated in the figure above.
- Select one of the three saving options:
1. Save: the template will be saved to
the snapshot will be saved to Documents\AdvancedTimeAnd Sales\snapshots\
2. Save To File: indicate/create a folder in the required directory to save the template/snapshot to.
3. Save As Default: when a template is saved by default it will be used when opening all charts in the future.
* Please note: a snapshot cannot be made default.
To import a template:
- In the Templates/Snapshots window, select the required template/snapshot by left-clicking it once and click Load.
- The Import From File button is used to select a template/snapshot from a previously saved file.
To delete a template/snapshot:
- Open the Templates/Snapshots window.
- Select the unnecessary template/snapshot by left-clicking it once.
- Next, click Delete.
Service d'assistance aux clients par UserEcho