AUIV is a universal scripting language of the VB type, created by 3rd party developers (a separate team, independent of ATAS).
Operating with any exchange data received from the ATAS platform, the language allows to create your own indicators, trading strategies*, conduct a software backtest of trading strategies, simulate and change any patameters of already existing indicators (in case their algorithm is open).
*we are talking about trading strategies, the script of which you wrote in the AUIV itself (not to be confused with the platform chart strategies).
The indicator is provided in two versions:
1) The public (basic) version doesn't have the following functionality:
- creating custom bar arrays (custom cluster data)
- working with the DOM (order book)
- passing the encoded script
2) The full version of the indicator has unique functions, which give users an opportunity to create their own cluster data (including those, which are based on the DOM data) and carry out horizontal profile calculations based on them.
The language documentation is avaliable here.
Technical support and discussion of scripts: https://t.me/AUIVforATAS
To purchase the full version, contact @AnthonyEden
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho