What do the numbers in the DOM's "Change of limits" column mean?
The “Change of limits” column features a display mode that controls visualization: It can be put into any of three positions.
1. Changes - this mode displays the value of the total change;
2. Changes_Latest - this mode displays the value of the total change and the value of the last change;
3. Changes_Count_Latest - this mode displays 3 columns with numbers:
- The first number is the value of the total change;
- The middle number is the quantity of changes;
- And the final number is the value of the last change.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho