Connecting to CQG/Continuum
To connect your real account with CQG (Continuum):
- You need to tell your broker you are going to be trading with ATAS ("Please add AdvancedT&S (ATAS) to my login _______. I’m aware of additional cost. Full Name").
- In their turn, your broker will use CQG CAST back office to add ATAS as an enabled trading platform for your account (using AdvancedTS ID).
- After that you will be able to use ATAS to trade your CQG account.
CQG account is available only for work on the one program (it can be
used in several different program but not simultaneously). If you want
use it simultaneously in the several platforms you need to contact your
broker and order extra login CQG
To set CQG connection into ATAS platform please, enter the menu of the main window of the ATAS platform and left-click on the item Connections in the main window of the platform.
Then, the following window will open:
To add a new connection, click the Add button.
Choose CQG connection and press Next button.
The connection window will appear:
If you have real account enter your Login and Password, Live type and click Next button.
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of descriptiveness connected account (ie that it will check the logs, it is necessary for detection and elimination of errors). There are 4 levels of logging:
Enter your personal data and e-mail and press Register demo button. Your credentials will be generated, boxes in the previous tab will be automatically filled and connection will be created.
When connection setting is done, press Connect button next to CQG connection.
*After connection is set up please wait a minute before clicking Connect button.
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click the Connect button.
3. Is market data - Option to select a quote provider.
4. Auto connect - If you want the connection to occur automatically when the platform starts, then you must enable this option.
Important: for the Russian and American markets should only be connected to one source quotes!
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete connection button.
7. Connection enable button.
8. Button for adding a new connection.
Servicio de atención al cliente por UserEcho