Development of a strategy
Strategies API allows to create of two types of strategies:
- ATM strategies - are exit strategies, which allow automation of the tracking of opened positions.
- Chart strategies - are strategies developed based on API of indicators, which allows automation of the trading process.
In order to develop a user protective strategy it is necessary to::
- Develop a project of a library of classes in Visual Studio.
- Add a link to ATAS Strategies.dll, which is in the directory with the installed program, in the project.
- Create a strategy class and inherit it from ATMStrategy.
- Realize the logic of the strategy operation.
- Compile the library.
- Place the resulting dll file into the \Documents\ATAS\Strategies directory.
- The created strategy will appear in the list of strategies when ATAS is launched the next time.
Customer support service by UserEcho