You can register DEMO ACCOUNT via link https://ibportal.gainfutures.com/ThirdPartySoftware/Subscribe?SoftID=140&wlid=257
NOTE: this demo account has limitations on the quantity of simultaneously opened instruments. You can only get online data for 5 instruments at a time.
The GAIN Futures demo account doesn't provide online data for the EUREX market.
To set Gain Futures connection in the ATAS platform:
A new window will open:
To add a new connection, press the Add button.
Fill in your account and password
* Logging level - logging level is selected by the user. The degree of descriptiveness of the connected account depends on what level you select (i.e. what will be shown in the logs, it is necessary for detection and elimination of errors). There are 4 levels of logging:
After setting up the connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the default status is Disconnected. To connect, you must click the Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - Data provider selection.
4. If you want the connection to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho