When you click on the "General settings" button, the settings window opens:
Value Area Percent :
This function sets the size of the value zone as a percentage of the total volume for the period.
Continuous Profile Source:
There are 2 settings to choose from:
1. Source from the current contract - the profile will be formed only according to the data of the current contract.
2. For the entire period of time - the profile will be formed according to the Continuous contract data.
Max Candles Per Chat:
You can select the maximum number of candles that can be displayed on the chart.
You can select three types of rendering:
1. Direct2D - renders on video card resources.
2. GDI - performs rendering on CPU resources.
3. OpenGLSkia - renders using the video card resources, the OpenGL standard and the Skia graphics library.
Show Debug Info:
This feature enables the display of debugging information in all windows.
This function is designed to select the video card on which the platform will work.
This function is used to select after what amount of time (in days) the system does the backup.
Maximum Store Backups:
This function allows to select the maximum number of backups that will be stored on your device.
This function serves to limit the number of visible DOM levels. If you want to remove the DOM limit, then set it to 0.
Customer support service by UserEcho