The Camarilla Pivots Historical indicator plots historical data on the Camarilla pivot levels in the chart. The Camarilla pivots levels were developed in 1989 by Nick Scott. These levels are used as main support and resistance levels in the intraday trading. The levels are calculated using the following formula:
- H6 = H5 + 1.168 * (H5 - H4)
- H5 = HIGH/ LOW + CLOSE
- H4 = CLOSE + RANGE * 1.1/2
- H3 = CLOSE + RANGE * 1.1/4
- H2 = CLOSE + RANGE * 1.1/6
- H1 = CLOSE + RANGE * 1.1/12
- PP = (HIGH + LOW + CLOSE) / 3
- L1 = CLOSE - RANGE * 1.1/12
- L2 = CLOSE - RANGE * 1.1/6
- L3 = CLOSE - RANGE * 1.1/4
- L4 = CLOSE - RANGE * 1.1/2
- L5 = CLOSE - (H5 - CLOSE)
- L6 = CLOSE - (H6 - CLOSE)
The indicator view in the chart:
The indicator has the following parameters:
Pivot Range - set the Pivot level color.
High/Low Color - set the color of H,L levels, except H3 and L3.
In-between Color - set the color of H3 and L3 levels.
Visual type - visual setting of the indicator display in the chart:
- Up arrow
- Down arrow
- Axis label
Line style - setting of the line display style:
- Dash - dot
- Dash - dot - dot
Width - setting of the indicator line width.
Customer support service by UserEcho