Could you give more detail on the Tape Patterns indicator?
The indicator is designed to process and filter the "raw" flow of orders that get to the exchange. It has very flexible settings for calculating various automatic algorithms used to load and unload positions.
Here are a few things Tape Patterns will enable you to do:
- You will be able to detect max and min volume in the currentprints chain
- You will be able to use this volume to filter;
- You will be able to see time in milliseconds between the desired prints
- You will see the number of ticks in range;
- You will be able to detect trade side (buy/sell).
The indicator takes into account all this data and displays it on the chart.
IMPORTANT! To optimize the load on the server, the indicator data is displayed only for the current session.
Customer support service by UserEcho