This instruction serves as a guide for connecting the ByBit exchange to the ATAS platform.
If you don't have an account yet, you can register on the exchange at the following link:
IMPORTANT: For trading to work, in the personal account on the exchange, in the position settings, the One-Way mode, not Hedge, must be selected.
Go to the menu of the ATAS main window and left-click on the Connections item in the main window of the platform.
Next, the connection window will open:
To add a new connection, click the Add button.
Next, a window with a list of available accounts and data providers will open:
In this window, select the ByBit connection type and click the Next button.
After that, a window for signing the agreement will open:
*OCO (one cancels other) orders for connecting ByBit are emulated locally on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and one of the OCO orders gets filled, the rest of the orders in that group WILL NOT be canceled!
If everything suits you, click I Accept, Please continue.
1) In the connection window, enter the keys which you generated in your account on the ByBit website.
2) Check the Testnet checkbox if you are going to connect a demo account.
3) Provide an optional portfolio name if you need one.
4) Click on the Finish button.
*After setting up a connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click the Connect button.
3. Is market data - Option to select a data provider.
4. Auto connect - If you want the connection to occur automatically when the platform starts, then you must enable this option.
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete connection button.
7. Connection enable button.
8. The button to add a new connection.
9. Save settings button.
Now it is possible to manually change leverage for Bybit:
It is also possible manually change the type of margin:
*You can find a detailed description of margin columns in the article about Statistics Module
Customer support service by UserEcho