When you click on the Settings menu of the main program window, access to the platform management functions opens.
Brief description of the Settings menu functions:
This function can be used to create, save, and load workspaces in the future.
* Information about settings is available here: Workspace Settings.
2. Layouts/Working layers:
This functionality allows you to open the Select Layouts panel and switch between your working layers in it. This is especially convenient when trading a large number of instruments:
* Information about settings is available here: Layout Settings.
3. Layouts Settings:
This functionality allows you to create working layers, delete them, edit the name of working layers and clone them:
4. Dark & Light Theme:
This functionality allows you to choose a dark or light platform theme.
5.Language / Platform language selection:
This functionality allows you to select the language of the platform.
The ATAS platform is available in three languages - English, German and Russian.
en-US - English.
ru-RU - Russian.
de-DE - German.
6. Sounds Settings:
This configuration is used to enable audio alerts upon the occurrence of any event on the platform.
* Information about settings is available here: Sounds Settings.
This parameter is used to set hot keys for your convenience.
* Information about settings is available here: Hot Key Configuration.
8. Exchanges settings:
This function is needed to fine-tune the time of trading sessions on various exchanges and each instrument separately.
* Information about settings is available here:Exchanges settings.
9. Time Zones:
This parameter is used to set the Exchange time zone.
* Information about settings is available here: Time Zones.
10. Commission rates:
This setting is required to ensure the correct display of your net financial result adjusted for transaction fees.
* Information about settings is available here: Trading Commissions.
Ability to adjust the Value Area percentage manually and Levels Count option in the DOM. This parameter affects all the Value Area calculations on the platform.
Customer support service by UserEcho