* 32 bit or 64 bit SmartCom 3.0 distribution package according to the system must be installed on the PC to be able to connect. More details can be found here: http://www.itinvest.ru/software/smartcom/
To configure the SmartCOM connection to the platform ATAS, please choose one of the following options:
1. Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click mouse button once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
This will open the Connection window:
To add new a connection click Add
This will open a window with a list of available
accounts and quotes sources:
In this window, you select the connection type SmartCOM and click Next.
Next, a window opens for the signing of the agreement:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the SmartCOM connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and an OCO order is filled, the other orders of the same group WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
If you are agree, click I Accept, Please continune.
1) Enter your account data (login and password) in the connection window.
2) Fill in the Host field (IP address and port).
3) Choose Log Level.
4) Click Next
Trading servers for connection:
Server for demo: mxdemo.ittrade.ru
Work at trade system Matrix
For the clients who are connected to the MatriX trading system, issuing orders and receiving events on applications, transactions, and positions must be executed on positional accounts on trading platforms.
Position accounts look as follows:
RF - is the Moscow Stock Exchange derivatives market
FX – is the Moscow Stock Exchange foreign exchange market
LS - is the IOB LSE
The financial condition of accounts changes on the
account of a single currency position (the MO suffix). You can check the
belonging of a position account to the account of a single currency position
sing the GetMoneyAccount method.
However, it should be borne in mind that orders / trades / positions in the SmartX terminal and the MatriX trading system online cabinet are displayed according to accounts with the MO suffix.
Therefore, you need to select an account with the RF suffix for futures transactions, an account with the MS suffix for share transactions etc.
Such is the specificity of connection to SmartCom.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTANT! Only one quotes source must be connected
for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho