This module is in Beta Testing mode.
A portfolio group enables to perform transactions simultaneously in multiple accounts with a single click. That is, when you open a position in a portfolio group, a position in the accounts of this portfolio is opened simultaneously; when you close positions in a portfolio group, positions in the accounts of this portfolio are closed as well.
To create a portfolio group:
1) Right-click in the Accounts tab of the main window to open the context menu. Select “Add portfolio group...” menu item;
2) Enter the name of the portfolio in the menu that appears;
3) Select the accounts on which you want to trade simultaneously in the drop-down menu by pressing the “+” button;
4) Set a weighting factor after adding each account;
5) After the configuration of all the accounts that belong to a portfolio, open a chart or a smart DOM, and choose the created portfolio in them. Perform trades in this portfolio as if it were an ordinary account.
Example: A portfolio is created consisting of two accounts: the account A with a ratio of 1 and the account B with a ratio of 2. Now, if you open an order for 1 lot in the created portfolio group, the order for 1 lot will be opened in the account A and an order for 2 lots will be opened in the account B.
If you manually close a position just on a separate account(s) included in the portfolio after a position in the portfolio group has been opened, the position in the portfolio group will not change. To reset the position in the portfolio group, go to the Position tab of the main window, select the position of the portfolio group, right-click on it, select the “Change component position” menu item in the window that appears, and select the closing price of the position.
The number of permissible connected accounts: depends on the performance of your PC, as well as the type of Internet connection.
Customer support service by UserEcho