Functions and features of the chart window
1. Change instrument - it allows you to change the instrument on the chart while retaining the settings, added indicators and drawing objects.
2. Choose chart periods and types
5. Quick selection of the number of lots
6. Magnifier mode allows you to zoom in the section of the candlestick chart for clusters (can also be activated with the 'M' hot key).
7. Indicators menu
8. Chart strategies menu
9. Change the type of mouse crosshair
10. Menu of favorite templates and snapshots
11. Chart Trader
14. Make screenshot
15. Full screen mode
16. Clone window
17. Choose a layout
18. Window grouping allows you to change the instrument in several windows of the same group at the same time
19. Chart settings
21. Quick access toolbar for drawing objects.
- Button to move the panel.
- Panel settings.
Customer support service by UserEcho