1. Open the connection window in the main platform window by clicking the Connection button (1) or clicking on the connection indicator in the main platform window (2):
Next, the connection window opens:
To add a new connection, click Add/Add.
Next, a window will open with a list of available accounts and quote providers:
In this window, you need to choose the type of Huobi connection, then click Next/Next.
Two windows will be opened consistently - check out the contents and accept the agreements.
1) In the connection window, enter the keys you generated in your personal area on the exchange's website.
2) Click on next/Next.
Once you've set up your connection, it'll appear at a separate line in the connection list:
1. Type - Connection Source.
2. Name - account name.
3. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected/Disconnected. To connect, you need to press the Connect button.
4. Is market data - includes and disables the receipt of quotes from this account.
5. Auto connect- automatic account connection function when the platform starts.
6. Connection Settings button.
7. Connection removal button.
8. Account disconnection button.
9. The button to create a new connection.
10. Connection window closing button.
Customer support service by UserEcho