In the the ATAS platform folder, all logs of the actions in the program, templates with custom settings for charts, etc. are stored.
Sometimes you may need to change the location of this folder. This may be necessary, for example, if the computer runs two instances of the ATAS or if you need to create a portable version (save on a flash memory stick).
* The folder must be changed after the platform has been shut down. The new default folder is created during the login into the ATAS platform.
To do this:
1. Open the OFT.Platform.exe.config file in the folder where the program is installed.
* By default, the file path is C:/Program Files (x86)/OFT.Platform.exe.config
This is an XML file, but you can open it with Notepad.
2. Further, find the text highlighted below in this document:
3. Between the quotes " " after the equal sign, you need to enter the path to the folder where the settings will be saved.
This can be a full path, for example, "C:\ATASFolder".
Alternatively, it can be a relative path (for example ATASFolder). In this case, the ATASFolder directory, where all the information will be stored, will be created in the folder with the installed program. This method is suitable for the Portable version (if, for example, ATAS needs to be saved to a memory stick).
You can also use the following reserved directory names: MyDocuments, Desktop, UserProfile, ProgramFiles, and ApplicationData.
For example, if you enter %Desktop%\%AppName% the folder “OFT.Platform” will be created on the desktop, where all the information will be placed;
If you enter %ProgramFiles%\%AppName%, a folder in the Program Files directory will be created, etc.
Customer support service by UserEcho