This calculator is used for the distribution of volumes by prices. It allows locating price levels with max volume/trade/bid/ask/delta for a time period of your choice. These levels are generally used as support/resistance levels.
To open this module, use the All Prices button in the Home tab of the main platform window.
Then the Instruments Manager window will open:
In this window, select the instrument from the All Instruments tab list, or from the Favorites tab list.
*How to add instruments to Favorites tab is described in detail here:
Then the All Price window will open.
This calculator allows:
- choosing both predefined intervals (current day, week, month, contract, etc.) and manually selected ones;
- setting up the order of columns (left-click on the column name and drag it to the desired window area).
Let’s look at the All Price window in detail:
1. Change Instrument
2. Clone window
7. Price Scale
Context menu description:
- Settings. When clicking on this function line: Period and Price Scale will be hidden (to restore them you should re-click “On Top”).
- Save to file.
- Reset – reset the window.
- Clone Window – window cloning.
Values are highlighted in different colors in the window:
- the maximum value in Volume and Trades columns is highlighted in red.
- after Bid and Ask columns have been compared, the maximum value is highlighted in white and the minimum in gray.
- the maximum positive delta in the Delta column is highlighted in green and the maximum negative delta in red.
Also read the following article on a similar topic:
GETTING ACQUAINTED WITH ATAS. TRADING ADVANTAGES, ORDER MANAGEMENT
Customer support service by UserEcho