This method is provided for connecting to other trading accounts supported by NinjaTrader (NT) platform. For example: MB Trading, TD Ameritrade, and others.This requires already working Ninja Trader platform on your computer with connected quotations.
To set NT connection in the ATAS platform:
1. Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click mouse button on the lamp connections in the main window platform.
A new window will open:
To add a new connection press Add button.
1. In the connection window click Next button.
2) Next, you must go to the NT (supported only NT8) platform, open the chart of the instrument you are interested in and add to this chart ADataFeeder indicator. This indicator is set automatically in NinjaTrader when you install ATAS program. Timeframe of chart does not matter.
ATTENTION! The ADataFeeder indicator needs to be added only to one chart of a specific instrument, i.e. if in NT several charts for instrument 6E are opened, for example, then the indicator only should be on one of the charts!
3) In NT8 option ATinterface located here: Tools menu, then select Automated trading interface
ATTENTION! For proper operation NT8 (receipt of quotations in the platform ATAS) charts with ADataFeeder indicator should always be active, not folded, otherwise quotes in ATAS platform will not go!
Important: the free license key does not imply automatic trading, you will not be able to enable AT Interface.
IMPORTANT: Synchronizing computer system time with Internet time server is very essential to ensure correct function of the ADataFeeder indicator.
After setting up the connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
Important: for the Russian and American markets should only be connected to one source quotes!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho