To set the TT connections in the ATAS platform, open the Home tab of the main platform window and click the Connections button.
The Connections window will open:
To add a new connection, click the Add button.
You will see the list of available connections and data feed providers:
Select the TT connection type and click Next.
Next, the agreement window will open:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the ТТ connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected, and an OCO order is executed, the other orders of the same group WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
1) In the connection window, enter the login information received from the broker (login, password, and account name).
2) Enter the
same password you received from your broker as the Password for the
connection settings in the bottom block of the connection window.
3) In the Server address field, enter the IP and port received
from your broker.
* In the connection window,
IP and port for a test server are entered by default. If they are not accepted
by the server, please contact your broker to obtain the correct login
4) Enter the same account number in the
SenderCompID window as in the Account
field (obtained from your broker).
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user! The choice of the level depends on the degree of technical detail of the information to the merchant server displayed in the logs. 4 logging levels are available:
IMPORTANT! Accounts of users who connected to TT for
the first time will not be active until 4:45 p.m. Chicago time. While you can
establish a connection at any time, you will only be able to receive data and
trade after 4:45 p.m. Chicago time. After that time, there will be no
restrictions in place.
* After setting up, the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click the Connect button.
3. Is market data - Option to select a quote provider.
4. Auto connect - If you want the connection to occur automatically when the platform starts, you must enable this option.
IMPORTANT! Only one quotes source must be connected for Russian and US markets!
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete the connection button.
7. Connection enable button.
8. Button for adding a new connection.
9. Logout button.
Customer support service by UserEcho