To configure the connection TT to the platform ATAS, choose one of the options:
1. Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
This will open the Connection window:
To add new a connection click Add
This will open a window with a list of available
accounts and quotes sources:
In this window, you select the connection type TT
and click Next.
Next, a window opens for the signing of the agreement:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the ТТ connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and an OCO order is executed, the other orders of the same group WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
1) In the connection window, enter the login information received from the broker (login, password, and account number). Next, click on the arrow button next to the Account field.
2) Enter the
same password that you have received from your broker as the Password for the
connection settings in the bottom block if the connection window.
3) In the Host field, enter IP and port received from your broker.
* In the connection window, IP and port for a test server are entered by default. If they are not accepted by the server, please contact your broker to obtain the correct login information.
4) Enter the same account number in the SenderCompID window as in the Account field (obtained from your broker).
* Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of technical detail of the information to the merchant server is displayed in the logs. 4 logging levels are available:
IMPORTANT! The account of users who connected to TT for
the first time, will not be active until 4:45 p.m. Chicago time. While you can
establish a connection at any time, you will only be able to receive data and
trade after 4:45 p.m. Chicago time. After that time, there will be no
restrictions in place.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTANT! Only one quotes source must be connected
for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho