Before connecting the IQFeed account in the ATAS
platform, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the latest
version of the IQFeed client software. It can be downloaded from http://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=support§ion=download (IQFeed (Datafeed)). After installing this program,
enter IQFeed account data, which are specified in the registration email, in
the opening window.
1. In the main program window, select the Settings menu item; then Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
Next, open the Connection window:
To add the new connection, click Add
This will open a window with a list of available accounts and quotes sources:
In this window, you select the connection type IQfeed and click Next.
1) Enter your account data (login and password) in the connection window.
2) Click Next
**If you do not have a real trading account, you can register a Demo Accountby clicking on https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=start
To register you must enter your VISA or Master Card data; your card will be charged a verification fee of USD 1.00, which will be immediately refunded.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho