This manual serves as a guide to connect dxFeed accounts.
Here is link where you can order subscription for online data: https://get.dxfeed.com/orders/new/atas
This connection provides quotes for the exchanges CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, EUREX, NASDAQ.
At the moment, connector is available only in ATAS v 5. You can download it in your personal area in the Download menu
Open the connections window in the main window of the platform by clicking the "Connections" button (1) or by clicking on the connection indicator in the main window of the platform (2):
Next, the connection window opens:
To add new a connection click Add
This will open a window with a list of available accounts
and quotes sources:
In this window, you select the connection type dxFeed, and click Next.
1) Enter your account data (login and password) in the connection window.
2) Click Next.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. Name of the account
3. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
4. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
5. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
6. Connection Setup button.
7. Remove the connect button.
8. Disconnect button.
9. Add a new connection button.
10. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho