This manual serves as a guide to connect dxFeed accounts.
Here is the link where you can order the online data subscription: https://get.dxfeed.com/orders/new/atas
This connection provides quotes for the exchanges CME, CBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, EUREX, NASDAQ.
At the moment, connector is available only in ATAS v5. You can download it in your personal area in the Download menu.
It is now possible to open charts of instruments for which you have a subscription, but there are no such instruments in ATAS. In order to open a chart from dxFeed, you need to connect the dxFeed connector and select the dxFeed section in the instruments manager:
Open the Connections window in the main window of the platform by clicking the "Connections" button (1) or by clicking on the connection indicator in the main window of the platform (2):
Next, the connection window opens:
To add new a connection click Add
This will open a window with a list of available accounts
and quotes sources:
In this window, you select the connection type dxFeed, and click Next.
1) Enter your account data (login and password) in the connection window.
In the Limits section, there are two fields:
Days back with full volumes - this means that the clusters will be available for the specified number of days on the charts from dxFeed.
Depth levels count - number of depth levels to show in DOM for the dxFeed connector. A value of 0 disables depth restrictions.
2) Click Next.
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. Name of the account
3. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
4. Quotes Source - The option of selecting the quotes provider.
5. If you want the connection to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
6. Connection Setup button.
7. Remove the connect button.
8. Disconnect button.
9. Add a new connection button.
10. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho