1. Open the plug-in window in the main window of the platform by clicking the "Connections" button (1) or by clicking on the connection indicator in the main platform window (2):
Next, the plug-in window opens:
To add a new connection, clickk Add.
Next, a window will open with a list of available accounts and quote providers:
In this window, you need to choose the type of connection Okex, BitHumb, Bitstamp, etc. then click Next.
1) Enter the keys you generated in your personal account on the exchange's website. Some connectors have additional data fields to fill in which you also get when you create a key or register on the exchange's website. For example, you can see the Passphrase field in the screenshot.
2) Click on Next.
*Once you've set up your connection, it'll appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - Connection source.
2. Name - account name.
3. State. Once a new connection has been added, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, you need to click Connect.
4. Is market data - includes and disables receipt of quotes from this account.
5. Auto-connect - automatic account connection function at the start of the platform.
6. Connect settings button.
7. Connection removal button.
8. The account disconnection button.
9. A new connection button.
10. The plug-in button.
Customer support service by UserEcho