Indicator settings window
The ATAS platform has 2 groups of indicators:
Advanced Indicators - indicators developed by the experts and the traders of the company.
Technical Indicators - standard indicators, which are present in virtually all trading platforms.
In order to use the indicators on the ATAS platform:
- Click on the highlighted icon on the chart menu bar.
- Use the chart context menu.
Next, in the window that opens:
1. Use the Search line to quickly find the desired indicator.
2. Or select your preferred indicator from the available list.
3. Use the Add button to add the indicator to the indicators display window.
4. Make the necessary configurations of the indicator.
5. Click OK.
To move the indicator in the chart window, use the following buttons:
- Move Up
- Move Down
To remove an indicator, use the Remove button.
* Double-clicking on an indicator in the list adds it, and double-clicking on the added indicator removes it.
Hover the mouse pointer over the indicator displays its value. Also, for some indicators, its name and value can be displayed by pressing and holding the CTRL key and moving the mouse cursor over the indicator.
List of indicators:
|OrderFlow||Bid x Ask,
Order Flow Indicator
Spread Volumes Indicator
Speed of Tape
Multi Market Powers
|Bid х Ask
Depth of Market
Market Balanced Fixed
Market Balanced Floating
Market Risk Cumulative
Market Risk Limits
Market Risk Limits Cumulative
Market Risk Limits Separate
Market Risk Separate
Customer support service by UserEcho