After launching ATAS Crypto Trader, the main program window opens:
- The name, version of the program and the name of the loaded workspace.
- Tabs menu.
- Tape with quick access buttons to the main windows of the program.
- Status bar in which is specified:
- server connection status
- connection status to the data source
- version relevance indicator
- Tape minimization button.
Consider the contents of the Home tab, it consists of the following elements:
Button for plotting a cryptocurrency pair. Supports many tools from 10 popular exchanges.
Universal powerful tool for tracking the flow of orders executed with flexible filters and settings.
In fact, it is a complete decoding of horizontal volumes.
The number of transactions, the amount of volume - all the details for each level.
Track changes in applications received on the exchange, but not yet executed. Scalp in a separate window or make it part of your workspace.
Keep track of headlines without interruption from the trading and analytical platform.
If your strategy uses a lot of alerts in different markets, the triggering of the signal may lead to confusion and a quick manual search for the schedule on which the signal triggered. The “Alerts” button eliminates this annoying inconvenience. This window captures all the information about the signals that have been triggered - where, when.
All information about your portfolio. Complete information for money management.
Consider the contents of the "Settings" tab, it consists of the following elements:
Opens a window for creating, editing, saving, loading, importing and exporting workspaces. You can use separate configurations for different strategies.
Opens the layouts selection window.
Layouts setting. Opens the working layer settings window, it is used to create, edit, delete working layers in their list.
Switch between dark and light theme in one click.
Switch between languages.
Window for setting up connections to quotes and trading accounts.
Here you can customize the playback of sounds for specific events.
Buy by clicking on just one button. Sell by clicking on another. Turn your keyboard into a quick way to send orders to the stock market with one touch.
Consider the contents of the "Help" tab, it consists of the following elements:
Link to corporate web blog.
Link to the knowledge base. A quick way to get an answer to your question through a structured base of instructions on any elements of the platform.
Information about the version, user license and its validity period.
A multi-window system has been added, it looks like this:
- open any number of graphs, ribbons, prints, glasses and other tools
- drag them on the screen in any desired direction
- the program automatically “sticks together” windows into a single workspace
- move the boundaries between the components of the workspace for more precise adjustment. Save not only space on the screen, but also your time and attention.
To form in this way, simply pull one window onto another and the selection element will appear where to "paste" the window:
- The window sticks to the left.
- The window sticks to the top.
- The window sticks to the right.
- The window sticks to the bottom.
- The window will overlap the existing one, and tabs for switching will appear at the bottom.
The last option is as follows:
Customer support service by UserEcho