This manual serves as a giude to connect BitMEX exchange to ATAS platform. You can view a brief description and download the platform at the following link:
If you do not have an account yet, you can register on the exchange at the following link: https://www.bitmex.com/?lang=en-US
Register demo account you can on folowing website: https://testnet.bitmex.com/
1. In the main program window, select the Settings menu item; then, Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
This will open the connection window:
To add new a connection click Add.
This will open a window with a list of available accounts and quotes sources:
In this window, you must select the type of connection BitMEX, after that - press Next
*Note: BitMEX uses its own price labeling system, therefore, to select the Triggering price type option to suit your needs, it is recommended that you read this information at the following link: https://www.bitmex.com/app/fairPriceMarking
1) In the connection window, enter the keys generated by you in your personal area on the BitMEX website.
2) Click the Next button.
* After setting up the connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconnect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho