To configure the connection CTS to the ATAS platform, choose one of the options:
1. Go to the main window menu - Settings, then the submenu Connection to DataFeed.
2. Click once on the connection indicator in the main platform window.
This will open the connection window:
To add new a connection click Add
Next, a window opens with a list of available accounts and vendor quotes:
In this window, you select the CTS connection type and click Next.
Next, a window opens for the signing of the agreement:
OCO (one cancels other) orders for the CTS connection are locally emulated on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and an OCO order is filled, the other orders of the same group WILL NOT BE CANCELED!
If you are agree, click I Accept, Please continue.
1) In the connection window, enter the login data
received from the broker (login, password and the Firm as well as other data)
by clicking on the arrow button.
2) Click Next.
*Logging level - logging level selected by the user ! The choice of the level depends on the degree of technical detail of the information to the merchant server is displayed in the logs. 4 logging levels are available:
* After setting up the connection appears as a separate line in the terminal window:
1. Type - source connection.
2. State. After adding a new connection, the status default Disconnected. To connect you must click Connect button.
3. Quotes Source - The option of choice quotes provider.
IMPORTANT! Only one quotes scource must be connected for Russian and US markets!
4. If you want to connect to happen automatically when you launch the platform, you must enable the option Connect on startup.
5. Connection Setup button.
6. Remove the connect button.
7. Disconect button.
8. Add a new connection button.
9. Save settings button.
Customer support service by UserEcho