This manual serves as a guide for connecting the ByBit exchange to the ATAS platform.
If you don't have an account yet, you can register on the exchange at the following link:
IMPORTANT: For trading to work, in the personal account on
the exchange, in the position settings, the One-Way mode, and not Hedge,
must be selected.
Please, enter the menu of the main window of the ATAS platform and left-click on the item Connections in the main window of the platform.
Then, the following window will open:
To add a new connection, click the Add button.
Next, a window with a list of available accounts and quote providers will open:
In this window, select the ByBit connection type and click the Next button.
Next, a window for signing the agreement will be open:
*OCO (one cancels other) orders for connecting ByBit are emulated locally on your computer. This means that the platform must be connected to your broker for OCO orders to function properly. If you are disconnected and one of the OCO orders gets filled, the rest of the orders in that group WILL NOT be cancelled!
If everything suits you, click I Accept, Please continue.
1) In the connection window, enter the keys you generated in your account on the ByBit website.
2) Check the Testnet checkbox if you are going to connect a demo account.
3) Provide an optional portfolio name if you need one.
4) Click on the Finish button.
*After setting up a connection, it will appear as a separate line in the list of connections:
1. Type - Connection source.
2. State - After adding a new connection, its default status is Disconnected. To connect, click the Connect button.
3. Is market data - Option to select a quote provider.
4. Auto connect - If you want the connection to occur automatically when the platform starts, then you must enable this option.
5. Connection settings button.
6. Delete connection button.
7. Connection enable button.
8. The button to add a new connection.
Customer support service by UserEcho